14 HOURS & 46 MINS
1 NEW WORLD RECORD
Starting in December 2015 and finishing February 6th 2016, Jack and Freddie finished their epic row across the Atlantic in the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge,
raising as much money as they can for the Brain Research Trust.
On completion of this challenge, they have broken the record for the youngest pair to row across the Atlantic ocean in the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge.
You can still donate Here.
- Hellllooooooo everybody!!!
- First bit of phone signal for 47 days (and 12 hours 26mins). We have 5 miles to go and have just gon...
- Date posted: February 6, 2016
- We can see the lights of Antigua! 32.1 NM to Go!
- Jack and Fred are rowing well and can see the lights of Antigua. They are going to adjust their cour...
- Date posted: February 5, 2016
- From the ‘sea’ Horse’s mouth…
- Day 48...the day we should have arrived..Quote of the Day 'if you fall on your face, at least you ar...
- Date posted: February 4, 2016